- This is the basic Animanga Expo badge for admittance into the Main Expo Hall, over 100,000 square feet of Exhibitors, Artist Alley vendors, and Specialty Item Dealers.
- Access to all shows on the Main Stage, and any Panel Discussions that are open to [...].
- All Standard Badge benefits, plus a Premium Swag Bag containing goodies from our sponsors, a unique Premium Badge, and early access to all events such as Guest of Honor Panel Discussions and workshops. [...]
- All Premium Badge benefits, plus a Platinum Swag Bag which will have amazing manga books.
- Complimentary 1-Year Silver Book Club Membership to Animanga Publishing.
- Preferred Seating for panel events in the Platinum Section. [...]
- Access to everything, plus a VIP Swag Bag containing over $100 value in goods. Special Invitation-Only access to private events throughout the Expo. Meet the Special Guests backstage, attend the setup and breakdown of the event with Callista Gonzalez, Animanga’s Event Manager. A special walk-through of what it takes to manage the best Anime and Manga Convention of 2018 [...].
Exhibitor & Industry Registration
Interested in being an exhibitor? Don’t miss your chance to get in front of thousands of the most enthusiastic customers. Space is limited, so hurry and reserve your spot!
Artists come from all over the country and beyond to share their original artwork, prints, crafts, clothing and other non-commercial products.
An industry badge is for people who are directly involved in creation, design, writing, editing, or production, or those who attend for business reasons such as executive, marketing, sales, business development, managers, executive producers, or other professionals.
Complimentary badges are provided as a courtesy to those intending to do press coverage. Press members may be freelance with assignment, or employed with a major media company. Press Badge privileges include general admission, priority entry to panels, assigned seating for certain events.
Other Registration FAQs
HOW DO I GET MY BADGE?
Badges can be mailed anywhere in the United States and Canada, and will be available for pick up in person at the Expo venue using a valid ID.
IF I CANNOT ATTEND AFTER PURCHASING A BADGE, CAN I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately, no. Badges are non-refundable.
MY BADGE WAS RETURNED TO SENDER!
First, contact us via email at info@AnimangaUSA.com to let us know so that we can be on the lookout for your badge. Then when you get to the convention, ask to be directed to Badge Services where they can work with you to get a replacement badge or if we've received your mailed badge by the time of the convention you will receive your actual badge. We will attempt to re-mail your badge if requested, and only if there is enough time before the event.